Decorative cat fountain with magnolia blossom as a water source, 3 drinking areas with different heights, with activated carbon filter for clean water, incl. AC/AC adapter, dimensions: diameter 23.5 x H 16.5 cm
Functional and decorative at the same time: the Pioneer Pet Magnolia drinking fountain is a real eye-catcher with its pretty flower design and also proves to be practical if you want to encourage your cat to drink. The water gushes out of the top of the magnolia flower and flows down over the petals to the lower levels. Depending on their preference, your velvet paw
can choose from three drinking heights
The Pioneer Pet Magnolia drinking fountain is equipped with a water level indicator
. A small float signals when water needs to be refilled. A replaceable activated carbon filter
is included and ensures high water quality. The cat fountain is made of high-quality, food-grade plastic and is light to clean. With its appealing look in timeless white, it fits into any interior.
Pioneer Pet Magnolia drinking fountain at a glance:
Cleaning the fountain:
- Pretty drinking fountain for cats
- In a beautiful magnolia design: with a flower blossom as a water source, in minimalist white
- Circulating water: encourages cats to drink
- 3 drinking surfaces: Flower head, petals and drinking bowl offer different drinking heights
- Water level indicator: small float shows the water level; if it is too low, the float sinks, if the water level is optimal, it sticks out lightly
- With activated charcoal filter: replaceable, for clean drinking water at all times
- BPA-free premium plastic: harmless, food-safe material
- With USB connection & AC/AC adapter
- Replacement filter & replacement pump available separately
- Capacity: 1.6 L
- Overall dimensions: diameter 23.5 x H 16.5 cm
- Large drinking bowl: diameter 23.5 x H 2.5 cm
- Large petals: approx. L 5 x W x H 4 x 1.5 cm
- Flower head: approx. diameter 8 cm x H 3 cm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Cable length: 1.82 m
- Material: plastic (BPA-free)
- Color: white
- Filter: Activated carbon
- Power consumption: 1 W
- Performance: 5 V
- Low voltage operation
- Scope of delivery: 1 drinking fountain, 1 pump, 1 filter element, 1 AC/AC adapter
Wash the drinking fountain (not the filter!) every 2-4 weeks with a soft sponge and a mild detergent and rinse. Make sure you rinse carefully so that no soap residue remains.
Cleaning the filter:
Remove the filter from the insert and rinse it. Do not wash the filter with soap! If the filter contains impurities or other foreign matter, replace it (replacement filters are sold separately). Replace the filter every 2-4 weeks or as soon as signs of satiety with foreign matter (impurities, food residues, hair, etc.) become apparent. More frequent replacement may be necessary depending on the living environment or water quality, as well as if used by several animals.
Please refer to the operating instructions.
Cleaning the pump:
Please check the drive magnet ("propeller", "impeller") by removing it from the pump and carefully cleaning it with a cloth.
As tap water contains limescale, not only coffee machines calcify over the course of the months, but also the filters of aquariums or even cat and dog drinking fountains. It is therefore an advantage to not only remove dirt from the drive magnet several times a year, but also to clean it with vinegar. The drive magnet looks like a propeller or rotor. To do this, take a bowl and pour some vinegar into it. Then dilute the vinegar with a little tap water and dip a cloth in the vinegar water. Use the damp cloth to carefully wipe the drive magnet and its surroundings clean. It is very important that all parts are rinsed thoroughly with tap water after cleaning, as vinegar and other cleaning agents are harmful to the animals.
Please clean the pump min. every 4 weeks. Please refer to the operating instructions.
: Please observe the special disposal instructions for electrical and electronic equipment and batteries, which can be found on the following page: https://www.zooplus.de/info/legal/disposal