Powerful biotechnology to remove urine and bad odors, 100% organic, fragrance-free, pheromone blocker prevents re-marking - recommended by veterinarians! Made in USA
Naturally good: The purely organic ingredients in Urine Off use enzymes and bacteria to remove even age-old urine stains and unpleasant odors without leaving any residue - without any danger to humans or animals! The hygiene spray is fragrance-free, so that bad odors are not simply masked, but disappear along with the stain. The pleasant citrus scent of Urine Off evaporates as soon as the product is completely dried
Unlike other cleaning products, the natural ingredients in Urine Off break down the urea and uric acid contained in urine. The stubborn uric acid crystals are broken down and not just masked with fragrances or dried out. As a result, the urine odor can no longer be perceived by your sensitive house cat, which means that it is no longer encouraged to urinate in this area. The ingredients also contain a so-called pheromone blocker, which additionally prevents your cat from marking again.
The practical spray with pump sprayer is ideal for hard and soft surfaces such as walls, W and joints.
Urine Off odour and stain remover for cats at a glance:
- Effective spray against urine stains and odors
- Also suitable against urine marking by young and older cats
- 100% organic: Safe for humans and animals!
- Powerful biotechnology: with enzymes and bacteria
- Without alcohol and solvents
- Effective action
- Against fresh and dried stains
- Residue-free removal on hard and soft surfaces
- Also ideal for cleaning cat litter trays
- Breaks down uric acid crystals
- For final removal
- Urine odor no longer perceptible even for sensitive cat noses
- With pheromone blocker: Prevents your cat from marking again
- Fragrance-free: unpleasant odours are not simply masked
- Light citrus scent: disappears as soon as the liquid is dried
- Safe for humans and animals
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Made in the USA
Directions for use:
- Always test a hidden area for color fastness of the material before use.
- Do not use any other cleaning agents or shampoo.
- First remove the urine from the soiled surface, if still possible.
- Soft surfaces: Soak the urine-stained surface (and any sub-materials) liberally with UrinOff and give it time to dry. Repeat the process if necessary. Rinse the treated area with clear water and dry the area with a cloth.
- Hard surfaces: Spray the area generously with Urine Off and allow it to dry. Remove the residual liquid with a cloth or paper towel. Then wipe the area with clean water.
- Washable objects: Soak the soiled surface with Urine Off and leave it to work for approx. 15 - 30 minutes. Then wash the object. In the case of extreme soiling, you can leave the fabric soaked with Urine Off in a plastic bag overnight.
- Cat litter trays: Clean and dry the litter tray as usual. Then spray it completely with Urine Off and leave it to work for approx. 30 minutes. Remove the remaining liquid with a paper towel.
- Application time
- A few minutes is usually sufficient for fresh stains.
- For older stains, cover the area treated with Urine Off with plastic wrap and leave it on overnight. Then remove the film and allow the treated area to air-dry. Then apply Urine Off again and leave it to work for a few minutes. Several applications may be necessary.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR ANIMALS!
First aid measures:
Eyes: Rinse immediately with plenty of water and keep eyelids open. Seek medical advice if irritation persists. Inhalation: Move away from the source of the vapors. Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Ingestion: Remove product from mouth and drink plenty of milk or water. Seek medical advice if adverse effects persist.