Easy to digest dry food with 41% poultry, ideal for adult cats that suffer with hairballs and with a unique mix of fibres to help ensure healthy digestion, as well as keeping immune system healthy.
The balanced recipe of IAMS for Vitality Adult Hairball Reduction Fresh Chicken Dry Cat Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult cats between the ages of 1-6 years that suffer with regular hairballs. The special mix of fibres in this high-quality dish helps swallowed hairs to move through your cat's digestive tract. High-quality ingredients and prebiotic FOS ensures digestibility and a balanced intestinal flora., Omega-6 and -3 fatty acids support healthy skin and glossy coat.
IAMS for Vitality Adult Hairball Reduction Fresh Chicken Dry Cat Food contains 41% poultry meat, which makes it really tasty for your pet, whilst also providing all of the high quality animal proteins needed for a healthy feline diet and helping cats to maintain strong, lean muscle
. Essential vitamins and minerals are added to ensure that the food is completely balanced and to help your cat to maintain a strong immune system, heart and eyesight
, as well as keeping other essential organs strong and healthy. The recipe as a whole helps to maintain an optimal urine pH, to help prevent urinary tract infections. Overall, this complete and balanced dry cat food helps to boost your cat’s overall wellbeing, whilst also helping to prevent the discomfort of hairballs.
IAMS for Vitality Adult Hairball Reduction Fresh Chicken Dry Cat Food at a glance:
- Balanced dry food adult cats aged 1-6 years with a predisposition to hairball build-up, such as long-haired breeds
- Anti-hairball: adapted mixture of fibres to reduce hairballs by around 21% and help swallowed hair to pass safely through the digestive tract
- Good digestion: healthy ingredients, prebiotics (FOS) and beet fibres create a balanced gut flora
- Healthy skin & coat: contains essential omega fatty acids, that help to keep skin and coat healthy
- 41% chicken & turkey: with quality animal proteins for a great flavour and aroma
- Urinary tract health: supports urinary tract health & helps to prevent UTI’s
- Strong, lean muscles: animal proteins help your cat to maintain a normal weight and a healthy physique
- Strong immune system: rich in antioxidants and vitamins to boost the body’s defences
- Strengthens the heart: with 7 essential nutrients including taurine for cardiac and general health
- Well accepted: tasty kibble with an improved recipe including lots of chicken and selected ingredients for a great taste
- Balanced and complete: all-round nutrition with vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- No added flavourings, colourings or preservatives
- Shaped pellets: flavourful kibble, designed with your pet’s mouth shape in mind, making them easy to bite and chew