Mildly formulated shampoo for cats and dogs, moisturises, can support the skin's microbial defences, pleasant fruity scent, soothes dry & sensitive skin
Perfect for regular skin and coat cleansing for sensitive cats and dogs: Virbac Allercalm Shampoo scores with a mild, soap-free ingredients / composition that is specially adapted to the needs of sensitive and dry skin
The cat and dog shampoo moisturises the skin
and contributes to a tangle-free, shiny coat
. Thanks to modern "Skin Innovative Science" technology, the care product can support the skin's microbial defences. Virbac Allercalm Shampoo has a fruity scent that makes washing the coat even more pleasant for you and your four-legged friend.
Virbac Allercalm Shampoo at a glance:
- Dermatological shampoo for dogs and cats as well as dog and cat puppies
- Specially developed for the regular hygiene of sensitive furry noses with sensitive, dry skin
- Soothes and moisturises: can prevent skin reactions and allergy risks
- Grooms the coat: can contribute to a tangle-free, shiny coat
- Mild formula: soap-free shampoo, with natural oat extracts
- Can help maintain the balance of microbial flora
- Improved skin vitality through Skin Innovative Science™ technology
- Anti-adhesive action of microorganisms (Glyco-Technology)
- Stimulation of the skin's natural microbial defences (Defensin technology)
- Pleasant fruity fragrance
- Content: 250 ml
Apply Allercalm™ Shampoo to your pet's coat moistened with lukewarm water, measuring out the appropriate amount for your pet's weight using the measuring cap (30 ml). Massage the shampoo thoroughly and rinse well.
Then repeat the procedure and leave the shampoo on for 3 to 10 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
Use weekly or as recommended by your veterinarian.
For external use only.
Allercalm™ contains, among other risky ingredients: Coconut betaine (EC 266-368-1).
Causes severe eye damage.
If the shampoo gets into your eyes: Rinse your eyes gently with water for several minutes. If necessary, remove your contact lenses if they can be easily removed. Continue to rinse the eyes.
Call a poison control centre or a doctor immediately.