Cleaning agent for removing dirt & odours caused by dogs (e.g. urine & faeces), with efficient super oxygen formula, discreet orange scent, spray bottle, contents: 709 ml
For some stubborn stains, you have to bring out the big guns - in such a case, Nature's Miracle Dog Set-In Stain and Odour Remover comes in handy! The strong cleaning solution reliably removes residues caused by your dog as well as bad odours
. Only a delicate orange scent
Nature's Miracle Dog Set-In Stain and Odour Remover is easy to spray on and, thanks to the practical spray bottle, can also reach hard-to-reach places and crevices. The 'super oxygen formula'
allows the cleaner to penetrate deep into dried stains
and fight dirt and odours, so you can enjoy fast results.
Nature's Miracle Dog Set-In Stain and Odour Remover at a glance:
- Cleaning solution for stains & odours caused by dogs
- Also against dried-in dirt: removes urine and faeces residues as well as contamination caused by other pets
- Super oxygen formula: dissolves dirt and odours quickly and reliably, activates immediately
- Light orange fragrance: neutralises unpleasant odours & leaves a fresh scent
- Can be used on most surfaces: e.g. carpet, hard floor, furniture, textiles
- Safe for household & pets
- Practical spray bottle: atomised solution reaches even hard-to-reach places & crevices
- Contents: 709 ml
Before application, the dirt should be dabbed off as far as possible. Then soak the affected area thoroughly in Nature's Miracle Dog Set-In Stain and Odour Remover. After a soaking time of 15 minutes, then dab the area with a clean cloth. For stubborn stains, you can gently scrub the area before leaving the product on for 15 minutes. For stubborn odours, you can treat the area again by soaking the affected area with the product. Then allow to air dry.
Before use, test the colour fastness of the surfaces to be treated by applying the Stain & Odour Remover to an area that is not visible. Dab the area with a white cloth after waiting 5 minutes. If the colour in the test area comes off, it is not recommended to use Nature's Miracle Cat Stain & Odour Remover on these surfaces.
Do not use the product on untreated wood, leather, suede/suede, special fabrics made of silk or wool, or on stone or ceramic surfaces.
It is recommended to always use Nature's Miracle Dog Set-In Stain & Odour Remover first, as other cleaners or detergents may not work and may instead leave chemically "dried" stains that are impossible to remove.