Robust indoor kennel for dogs, providing a safe place to relax, ideal as both a kennel and a space to sleep, with a large front door and double safety lock, made from wood and easy to clean.
During stressful situations or when you are away from home for a while, the Ferplast Dog Fort Dog Kennel can be a great way to offer your dog a safe, comfortable space in which to relax. This kennel is ideal as a temporary place for your dog to live in your home, as well as being great for leaving open in case your dog wants to have its own space.
The Ferplast Dog Fort Dog Kennel is made from robust Nordic pinewood
from sustainable forestry. It features stable aluminium rods on three sides, allowing your dog to look out on the world. The large front door
is securely fastened to the kennel and closes reliably using a double safety lock
. The Ferplast Dog Fort Dog Kennel can offer the ideal solution for a range of dog-owning situations, whether you are looking for a comfortable den for your dog or somewhere secure to leave your puppy for short periods of time.
Ferplast Dog Fort Dog Kennel at a glance:
- Dog cage for temporarily housing your dog inside your home
- For small to medium breed dogs or puppies
- Made from Nordic pinewood with a melamine resin coated roof
- Versatile: ideal as an indoor kennel, den or sleeping place
- Safe space to retreat to in stressful situations: for example, separation anxiety or upcoming visits
- Ideal for puppies: prevents your puppy damaging your home when left alone for short periods of time
- Solid aluminium rods: so that your dog can see out through these rods on the front and sides
- Large front door: firmly attached to the kennel, with a double security lock system (locks at both top and bottom)
- Height-adjustable rubber feet: helps to balance the kennel even on uneven floors, helping prevent slipping and protecting the floor
- Environmentally friendly: “Tree Friend” with wood from forests that are dealt with in an environmentally sustainable way, looking after the ecological, agricultural and social interests of the land
- Spacious and comfortable
- Attractive design: light, friendly and welcoming design
- Easy to clean
- Easy to build and take apart
- Kennel: natural
- Roof: cream
- Main body: pinewood (coated)
- Rods: aluminium
- Roof: melamine resin coated panels
- Total: 100.5 x 59 x 82.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Inner: 95 x 53 x 77 cm (L x W x H)
- Door opening: 39 x 72 cm (W x H)
- Material thickness: 3/1.4/1.6cm (wood), diameter 1.2cm (aluminium rods)
- Rod spacing: 6.8cm
- Included in delivery: Ferplast Dog Fort Dog Kennel, safety locking system, adjustable rubber feet
It is important to create a positive atmosphere around the kennel. It should not be used as a punishment, rather as a place that can protect and relax your dog.
The kennel is only suitable for short-term use and should not be used as a long-term home or in an attempt to solve training or behavioural problems.