Mono-protein, grain-free dry dog food, made with 40% fresh meat, enriched with fruits of the forest berries, wild herbs and roots. Inspired by your dog's natural diet and the power of the elements.
Wolf of Wilderness "Elements" is based on the eating habits of the wolf in the wild. This tasty meat-rich food is made with one named animal protein. The recipe takes its inspiration from the elements in the natural environments of the wolf and prey food it would eat there. In the wild your carnivorous dog would not eat grain, so Wolf of Wilderness "Elements" is completely grain-free. It contains lots of fresh meat and animal protein, and is enriched with fruits of the forest berries, wild herbs and roots.
Wolf of Wilderness – Wild and Free!
Wolf of Wilderness "Elements" at a glance:
- Single Protein : animal protein from one source, 40% is fresh meat
- With all-natural ingredients, in the following varieties:
- Fiery Volcanoes – Lamb, with silicate minerals
- Vast Oceans – Fish, with marine algae
- Rocky Canyons – Beef, with aloe vera
- Rough Storms – Duck, with alfalfa lucerne
- No chicken: only contains named meat, free from chicken and poultry
- Grain-free: also suitable for dogs with grain sensitivities
- Species-appropriate & natural: no artificial preservatives, colour or taste enhancers
- Premium quality: made in Germany
Wolf of Wilderness "Elements" is a complete dry dog food for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes. It is well accepted and provides your pet with a balanced nutrient uptake. This tasty food is available in the following sizes: 1kg, 5kg (5 x 1kg) and 12kg.
More information about the Wolf of Wilderness brand philosophy and entire food range can be found here: