Natural parsnip roots for dwarf rabbits and rodents, high in fibre, with prebiotic inulin, can support digestion and gut flora, grown in Germany
JR Farm Parsnip Roots are the perfect natural snack to nibble on in between mealtimes. They are ideal for adding extra nutrients to your pet’s diet and for keeping them busy.
These roots are homegrown in Germany. They are of the highest quality and have no additives.
The roots are a natural source of fibre
and provide your pet with prebiotic inulin,
which helps to support gut flora. The JR Farm Parsnip Roots come as they are found in nature and bring an element of the great outdoors to your pet’s homelife.
JR Farm Parsnip Roots at a glance:
- Supplementary food for dwarf rabbits and rodents
- Perfect for nibbling: natural roots for snacking on and for keeping your pet busy
- High in fibre: can aid digestion
- Contains prebiotic inulin: can contribute to a well-balanced gut flora
- Natural: totally free from additives
- High quality from Germany: homegrown roots