Avoid! Made my dogs ill and caused a bowel blockage!
This product is supposed to be long lasting but my young dachshund demolished this in minutes. Unfortunately he did not chew it very well and ended up two days later in severe pain in his stomach. An emergency visit to my vet and an abdominal x-ray showed a big lump of the chew in his colon. Treatment so far in excess of £600. A very expensive treat which I won't be giving again. NOT suitable for small dogs. In fact these are frankly dangerous for dog's health.