Complete wet food for adult cats aged 1-7 years. Ideal for cats that are prone to begging. With a moderate fat and calorie content in a tender mousse.
Many cat owners know this scenario, where their cat constantly begs for more food - even though they've already eaten.
No matter how much your cat begs you must make sure they maintain a healthy weight. Obesity in cats can cause restrictions in their mobility, reduce their quality of life and increase their risk of developing serious illnesses.
Royal Canin Appetite Control has developed a food for cats at risk of gaining weight, for example after being neutered. The soluble and insoluble fibre it contains can promote an early feeling of fullness and the ideal combination of moderate fat and high protein content can help maintain the ideal weight as well as muscle mass.
A healthy portion of food is smaller than you think.
Do you control the amount of food your cat eats? Knowing how much food your pet needs per day is key to maintaining their overall health.
Play with your cat as if their health depends on it.
Playtime is the key to an active lifestyle for your cat, which will help maintain a healthy weight.
Royal Canin Appetite Control Mousse at a glance:
*In-house Royal Canin study
- Complete wet food for cats up to 7 years old
- Tailored to the needs to neutered cats: thanks to a special combination of nutrients
- Soluble & insoluble fibre: promotes increased feelings of fullness
- Reduced energy intake: from moderate fat and calorie content
- Proven results*: 90% of cat owners reported reduced begging behaviour in their cats after 4 weeks of food
- Satiating dietary fibre: supports long-lasting appetite suppression
- High protein content: can help maintain muscle mass
- Highly digestible: from selected L.I.P proteins
- In handily portioned pouches: for fresh food every mealtime