Decorative scratching barrel for cats, with a maritime design and large compass motif, with spacious dens on two different levels and a soft lookout platform, as well as sisal mats and rope.
The Trixie BE NORDIC Juna Cat Tower offers your cat a comfortable place to relax and snooze, as well as providing a range of playing and climbing opportunities. The scratching barrel features the typical design of the Trixie BE NORDIC range and makes an eye-catching addition to any home.
This Trixie BE NORDIC Juna Cat Tower has two spacious dens
that are perfect for hiding away and snoozing. On the top there is a padded laying area
that also acts as a lookout platform. From here your cat has the best view possible! There is a large compass design on the cushion, completely the maritime feel of this Trixie BE NORDIC Juna Cat Tower. It also allows for claw care, as a scratching tower with a scratching board
. There is a rope for biting and playing, ensuring your cat is always entertained.
Trixie BE NORDIC Juna Cat Tower at a glance:
Good to know:
- Scratching barrel for cats, in a Nordic design
- Cat tower for sleeping, relaxing and hiding away
- Sisal scratching board: for sharpening claws and saving your furniture and carpets!
- Spacious dens: on 2 different levels, ideal for playing, hiding, sleeping and relaxing
- With laying area: softly padded, with a great view from a raised position
- 3 canvas cushions: one on each level
- Maritime design: with a large compass motif on top
- With rope: for versatile play
- From the Trixie BE NORDIC range
- Material: sisal/plywood (lacquered)/canvas
- Colour: grey/sand
- Total dimensions:38 x 38 x 77 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 35 x B 35 (L x W)
- 2 Dens:
- Total: 38 x 38 x 38 cm (L x W x H)
- Inside: approx. 35 x 35 cm (L x W)
- Entrance: approx. 18 x 34 cm (W x H)
- Viewing platform:
- Total: 38 x 38 cm (L x W)
- Laying area: approx. 35 x 35 cm (L x W)
- Sisal scratching board: approx. 26 x 65 cm (W x H)
- Rope: approx. Ø 3 x L 50 cm
- Care instructions: handwash cushion
Trixie is supporting marine preservation projects with every purchase of a product from the BE NORDIC range, in order to help protect nature and species.