Honey-based wound ointment for dogs, rabbits, cats & horses, high enzyme content, with essential oils, can soothe dry skin and support regeneration, without antibiotics
Honey not only tastes good on bread rolls, but can also be used for wound care. At least this is true for medicinal honey as contained in Vetramil Honey based Wound Ointment. The honey ointment is for use on external wounds in dogs, rabbits, cats and horses and is specially formulated to help regenerate the skin.
The honey-based wound ointment has a high enzyme content, which can help to cleanse irritated wounds
. The low pH can help create a wound-healing environment
, which can aid regeneration. Vetramil Honey based Wound Ointment contains essential oils
which can enhance the cleansing effect and help to soothe the skin. Unlike honey, which is meant to be eaten, the honey ointment does not taste sweet and delicious, but bitter: this is to discourage your four-legged friend from licking the ointment off the wound.
Vetramil Honey based Wound Ointment 30 g at a glance:
Application and dosage
- Wound ointment with honey and essential oils for dogs, rabbits, cats & horses
- Can help soothe and reduce dry skin and support the natural regeneration of the skin
- Honey-based: with high enzyme content, dirt-dissolving effect, can clean irritated wounds
- Low pH: can create a wound-healing environment
- Natural essentialoils : can help soothe irritated skin and enhance the cleansing effect
- Bitter taste: may reduce licking of the ointment
- Without antibiotics
- Contents: 30 g
Clean the affected skin area(s) with water if necessary and dab dry with a clean paper towel. apply a generous amount of Vetramil® Honey Ointment 1-2 times daily and massage well into the irritated skin. Vetramil® Honey Ointment can be combined with a protective dressing. Continue the application until the skin has healed completely.