Enzyme-based odour and stain remover for the removal of urine stains, faeces & vomit from pets, action at molecular level, biodegradable & non-toxic, against stains & odours
Urine stains in the litter tray, vomit on the sofa and droppings on the cage floor - tracking down the culprit is not difficult, but removing the traces can prove tricky. At least that's true if you're without an all-purpose weapon like CSI Urine Multiple Pets. The spray is specifically designed to remove your pets' legacies and ensure "forensic cleanliness"
in your own four walls.
The product is based on enzymes
and attacks stains and odours at the molecular level. This means that organic substances such as faeces, vomit and urine are literally broken down. This also applies to uric acid crystals
, which give urine its unmistakable "scent". A practical side effect: once the odours are gone, the risk of your pet or dog marking the spot again is reduced. CSI Urine Multiple Pets is 100% biodegradable and non-toxic.
CSI Urine Multiple Pets at a glance:
- Odour and stain remover for households with dogs, cats and small animals
- The new weapon against urine stains: removes fresh as well as old, encrusted stains reliably and thoroughly
- Removes uric acid crystals: can help prevent re-marking of the affected area
- Innovative formula: made from natural enzymes, surfactants and plant extracts
- Works at the molecular level: removes stains and odours, breaks down organic matter such as urine, faeces and vomit
- Leaves surfaces "forensically clean": ideal for keeping households with animals hygienically clean
- For all surfaces: works on floors, carpets, fabrics & beds
- Enzyme-based product: 100% biodegradable and non-toxic
- Practical spray bottle: targeted application possible
- Animal species: cat, dog, rabbit, ferret, rodent
- Contents: 500 ml