Automatic feeder for dogs, playful combination of exercise and mental challenge, adjustable level of difficulty, manual dispensing of the snack, range up to 40 m, colour: white/blue
The Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer 3.0 is a great new way to test your dog’s fitness and intelligence. This challenging strategy game lets your pet have fun and earn tasty rewards at the same time. The feeder dispenses a delicious snack every time your dog presses the separate release button, keeping your pooch interested in the game and motivated to come back for more.
The large release button
can be operated by your dog’s nose or paw. It can be placed next to the food dispenser or moved further away once your dog has learnt how the game works. The sensor has a maximum operating range of 40 metres,
giving you lots of options for challenging your dog.
How the Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer 3.0 works:
The first challenge for your dog is to work out the connection between the button and the food dispenser.
Every time your dog presses the large button, it will make a sound, indicating that a treat is waiting in the dispensing tray. This sound will quickly become familiar to your dog. If you have two pets, it’s possible to select a different sound for each dog so that you can train them to respond to their individual signal.
Once your dog has identified the connection between the button and the snack dispenser, you can move the button to different locations further away from the dispenser, increasing the challenge for your dog.
Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer 2.0 at a glance:
- Interactive and challenging intelligence toy with varying levels of difficulty
- Use with snacks or your dog’s normal dry food
- Innovative food dispenser with multiple options for increasing the level of difficulty: pressing the separate button rewards your dog with a treat from the dispenser, button can be placed up to 40m away from the feeder
- Various possibilities for securing the trigger button:
- Ground peg for use in lawns or gravel
- Suction cup for a firm hold on smooth surfaces or glass (e.g. windows)
- Additional rubber holder for extra stability
- Manually portion snacks: food holder with adjustable opening
- With handy scoop for filling the snack holder
- Non-slip rubber feet
- With instruction manual, including tips and tricks for successful training
- USB-port (cable included) or battery operated (3 x AAA and 4 x C batteries, not included in delivery)
- Snack dispenser: 20 x 24cm (Ø x H)
- Snack dispenser including food tray: 20 x 23 x 24cm (D x W x H)
- Materials: plastic
- Colours: white/blue
- Included in delivery:
- Food dispenser
- Release button
- Additional rubber holder (thermoplastic rubber) for release button
- Suction cup for securing button to smooth surfaces
- Peg for securing button in soft ground
- Scoop for filling food holder
- USB cable
- Instructions for use and training
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE)
zooplus AG is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.
No toy is indestructible. As with any other product, please check regularly for damage, and replace if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.
customers can't choose between the two colors.