Hemp bedding (formerly Siccofloor) for rodent homes, bird cages and horse boxes, softer than pellets, 100% natural hemp without the use of artificial fertilizers or chemicals, very low in dust, economical in use.
This insert is 100% hemp litter. No insecticides, plant toxins or similar are used. This hemp litter is regularly checked and tested to ensure it is free of harmful substances.
Chemical additives, binding agents or flavorings are not used during production.
Hemp bedding is an interesting alternative for rodent homes, bird aviaries and horse boxes. Due to the particularly thin spreading, hemp litter is very economical in general use. In addition, it is an excellent choice for allergic pets and owners, as it does not smear or produce dust. It can be disposed of directly via the compost or biotope. It will biodegrade completely within eight weeks.
Hemp bedding Hemparade at a glance:
- Environmentally friendly - regularly checked
- Soft bedding for rodent and bird cages as well as horse boxes
- Without the use of artificial fertilizers or chemicals
- Safe for allergy sufferers: does not stick, dust or smear
- Softer and more cuddly than pellets
- PH-level neutral
- Very economical - only thin layers needed
- May be used for up to 12 weeks (remove expanded parts)
- Compostable: ideal for the bio bin or home and garden compost
- Completely degrades within eight weeks, turning into excellent compost
Soft bedding for rodent and bird cages as well as horse boxes
Without the use of artificial fertilizers or chemicals
Safe for allergy sufferers: does not stick, dust or smear
Softer and more cuddly than pellets
Very economical: only needs to be spread thinly
Can be used for up to 12 weeks (remove swollen litter)
Compostable: ideal for the bio bin or home and garden compost
Is completely composted within 8 weeks and converted into valuable humus