Stylish cat tree for large breeds, with striking black plush and floral velour covers, 8 12cm-diameter sisal posts, hammock, removable bed & rustle base plate. Dimensions: 77 x 58 x 114 cm (L x W x H)
This beautiful cat tree with an unusual design will grace your living room.
The medium high, sturdy cat tree with 12cm thick sisal pillars distinguishes itself from other cat trees through the use of a dark colourway and contrasting materials. It has four padded platforms covered in a mixture of plush and a velour-like fabric with a silky pattern. The base plate has been covered in a rustle foil, underneath the fabric, which your cat will find particularly interesting, as even the lightest touch can produce exciting rustle noises! The deep, round hammock is padded, and lined with warm plush fabric, and is the perfect hide-away spot for your cat to have forty winks.
The round platform makes the cat tree especially stable, and also acts as a foothold for getting to the upper decks. The opening of the large platform makes it possible to climb the tree in different ways, and the long pillars mean that your cat can have a delicious stretch when it is scratching. The removable round bed with a soft border is an added benefit, as it can easily be washed by hand.
Trixie Filippo cat tree at a glance:
- Medium high cat tree with four platforms
- Ideal for large breed cats
- Stylish design with contrasting materials: Velour fabric with a silky flower pattern, combined with dark plush
- Base plaste with sewn-in rustle foil: The lightest touch makes exciting rustle noises
- Extra-thick and tall pillars wound with natural sisal: Perfect to for sharpening claws and stretching
- Removable snuggle bed: Easy-clean by hand at 30°C.
- Padded platforms
- Very stable construction
- 3 toys on nylon string: Approx 5cm diameter
- Velour fabric: Anthracite with a shiny black pattern
- Plush fabric: Black
- Sisal pillars: Black
- Maximum space required for tree:
- With hammock placed at the side (L x W x H): 94 x 68 x 114 cm
- With hammock placed at the front (L x W x H): 88 x 70 x 114 cm
- Base plate (L x W x H): 77 x 58 x 2 cm
- Hammock: 40 cm diameter x 10 cm
- 1st Platform: 58 cm diameter
- Climb-through opening: 23cm diameter
- 2nd Platform with padded sides: 58 cm diameter x 14cm high
- Platform area (L x W): 24 x 50 cm
- Climb-through opening: 19cm diameter
- Paw-hole in the border: 6cm diameter
- Removable bed with padded border: 42cm diameter x 9cm high
- Platform area: 35cm diameter
- Hand wash at 30°C
- 8 sisal pillars: 12cm diameter
- 5 x 35cm
- 1 x 28cm
- 2 x 17cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.