Unique natural cat scratching tree, made with real trunks and combining wood and sisal, ideal for scratching, with a padded plush den and plush den to allow for relaxation and play.
If you are looking for a natural design in your cat’s scratching furniture, the Karlie Nala Scratching Tree is the perfect choice. It is made from real naturally-grown tree trunks
, with the individual shape of this wood ensuring each item is unique.
The Karlie Nala Scratching Tree offers your cat a versatile range of scratching opportunities with wood and sisal surfaces
. Two softly padded beds provide the perfect place to doze and watch the world go by, while a plush den is a cosy hideaway
to relax and sleep.
Karlie Nala Scratching Tree at a glance:
- Natural scratching tree for cats
- Real wood trunks: from naturally grown trees, each piece is unique
- Sleeping den made from paper-cord braid: ideal as a lookout point or sleeping place, padded with plush
- Plush den: cosy hideaway
- Various scratching opportunities: with sisal, or wood for a natural experience
- Includes plush toy
- Colour: brown
- Total dimensions: approx. 74 x 48 x 107-117 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 60 x 45 cm (L x W)
- Total dimensions: diameter 42 x (H) 28cm
- Entry: diameter 18cm
- Sleeping den:
- Total dimensions: diameter 42 x (H) 15cm
- Laying surface: diameter 40cm
- Sisal: approx. 2 x (L) 20cm
- Wood posts:
- approx. diameter 7 x (L) 60-70cm
- approx. diameter 7.5 x (L) 50-60cm
the wooden posts on this tree are a natural product. This means that the scratching tree is unique and dimensions may vary.
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.