Markus-Mühle dry food contains all the important parts of a natural prey, high-quality complete food for every dog, gently cold-pressed, with Acticell Fruit Power - fuel for the cellsMore than 1000 positive reviews can't be wrong!
The cold-pressed Markus-Mühle NaturNah dog food is a particularly high-quality complete food for every dog thanks to its special and natural composition. In Markus-Mühle Naturnahfutter is power! Markus-Mühle NaturNah dog food was put together by practitioners who are surrounded by many dogs every day. Because dogs should be healthy too. For Markus-Mühle NaturNahfutter all solid ingredients are ground into flour. This optimally improves the availability of the high-quality natural products, the mixing and the cold pressing that is gentle on vital substances.
Poultry, game, fish & eggs in food quality provide your dog with particularly high-quality proteins
With naturally bound, vital roughage for optimal intestinal care Production in a cold water pressing process that is gentle on vital substances For chewing and for salivating in chunks Always free of animal meal, although this has only been a legal requirement since the year 2000 Without vegetable by-products that are difficult to digest such as bran, peels, soy extracts or wheat gluten No genetically modified ingredients Without chemical color additives, attractants, preservatives No inorganic minerals such as calcium carbonate, stone flour or feed lime
- Poultry, game, fish & eggs in food quality provide your dog with particularly high-quality proteins
- With naturally bound, vital roughage for optimal intestinal care
- Production in a cold water pressing process that is gentle on vital substances
- For chewing and for salivating in chunks
- Always free of animal meal, although this has only been a legal requirement since the year 2000
- Without vegetable by-products that are difficult to digest such as bran, peels, soy extracts or wheat gluten
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Without chemical color additives, attractants, preservatives
- No inorganic minerals such as calcium carbonate, stone flour or feed lime
The nutritional specialists at Markus-Mühle have always taken a different approach. They only offer pet food that is based on nature. Their latest innovation: Acticell Fruit Power for the cells a unique natural combination of different fruits that are rich in secondary plant substances. Among other things, these act as antioxidants and thus also act as free radical scavengers to counteract the aging process at the cellular level.
Acticell supports digestion, optimizes feed conversion and strengthens the immune system. The experts developed a unique and exclusively natural combination of vital substances from ten different types of fruit - including pineapple, apples, mango and blueberries. The fruit mix acts like fuel for the cells - and ensures that the dog is optimally supplied with all natural vitamins and other secondary plant substances:
- Acerola cherries contain a lot of vitamin C and thus strengthen the immune system
- Apples are known for their high pectin content, which is an important dietary fiber to keep the intestines healthy
- Bananas the all-rounders with a high content of potassium as an essential mineral as well as important vitamins, carbohydrates and roughage, they are particularly important for generating energy in the cells, controlling electrical processes in nerves and muscles, and activating enzymes
- Pears like apples, they support intestinal activity and are known for their high mineral content
- Raspberries contain the important biotin, which is necessary and indispensable for the function and growth of skin, fur and claws
- Blueberries are high in phenolic acids, flavonoids and other phytochemicals that are particularly important for the health of small blood vessels and vision
- Carob has antioxidant properties due to flavonoids, gallic acid and glycosides in the pods and thus has a positive effect on digestion
- Mangos have a positive effect on the pigmentation of the hair coat, the secondary plant substances contained in the mango serve as antioxidants and thus support the body's defenses
- Papayas like the pineapple, the vital bombs from the tropics contain important enzymes, especially papain, which optimally support protein digestion. Papaya is also known for its digestive effect
The dog emerged over thousands of years as a so-called predator. It fed on berries, herbs, fish, insects, among other things, but mainly on various prey animals, eating not only the meat but also bones, innards, body fluids, tripe, leaf stomach, pre-digested grass, fur, etc. In the natural prey, he found all the substances he needed to develop and stay healthy, something that people unfortunately all too often forget nowadays. The best diet for a dog is still small prey. But that can no longer be practiced everywhere. The idea for this unique dog food came from a well-known veterinarian, the head of a kennel and dog breeders. They wanted to produce a near-natural dog food that contained the most important components of a prey, the result: Markus-Mühle NaturNah dog food.
Animal nutritional analyzes certify that Markus-Mühle Naturnahfutter is rich in minerals and has a balanced amino acid ratio for a dog's needs, which is the optimal basis for a healthy diet. Markus-Mühle NaturNahfutter is produced in a family business in the Westerwald using a gentle cold-water pressing process. The lump form of Markus-Mühle NaturNahfutter promotes tooth cleaning, satisfies the need to chew and is thus also sufficiently salivated. In the production of this unique dog food, the following are consistently avoided: beef, pork, preservatives, chemical color additives, vegetable protein extracts, artificial flavorings or attractants, genetically modified components, inorganic minerals.
We recommend a suitable snack: Lupo Natural Schweizer Poulet - Swiss Bone
- Cold pressing process to preserve nutrients
- 100% natural, without gluten & sugar
- Swiss chicken meat from species-appropriate husbandry
- Hypoallergenic formula is also suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs
In the production of Markus-Mühle dog food, no chemical color additives, attractants, preservatives or genetically modified ingredients are used. The short shelf life of Markus-Mühle dry food of 6 months from the production date proves this fact.